"I'm not super vocal on many things, but when I see injustice to my family, I get a little fired up.Saturday, my mother in-law and her boyfriend took their English Bulldog, Bubba, to get his nailed trimmed at PetSmart in Mishawaka, IN. In what seemed to be an instant, their dog had died. Bubba was a friendly dog, and got a little excited during the grooming process. The workers restrained the dog until he vomited. Even then, the workers did not stop "restraining" him. It wasn't until the dog was unresponsive that the workers took any action. There was no emergency plan, no precautions, no vet on call, and workers were googling the closest emergency vet hospital! By the time Bubba arrived at the emergency vet, it was too late. Bubba had choked on his vomited due to being restrained for a, what should've been, easy and harmless task - trimming his nails.If this isn't enough to infuriate anyone, days later, the family has only received one apology. Even though nothing could make this right, not one employee of PetSmart has made a quick (or barely any) effort to compensate for the suffering that this family has went through. Nothing upsets me more than to see the poor and careless effort that this company has displayed - from the way my family was treated, to the lack of quality in their work, to their lack of compassion.I'm sure that PetSmart employees love animals and want to excel in their services. However, it can never be accomplished in a company with improper training and no emergency plan - that starts with the administration. I feel that they need to take full reaponsibility for this matter.Something has to be done. Share my post. Spread the word and tell PetSmart that this needs to be made right."